Old May 29th 18, 11:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Load and Go

In article ,
says...

On 2018-05-27 22:04, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Do you know what a request for a cite to back up your claims means. I
can tell you what it does NOT mean. It does NOT mean telling someone
to go google something. Care to try again?

I'll remember to remind you of the above when you insult me next time
telling me I should look it up on Google.

The difference here was I was asking for a cite to back up an assertion
that has nothing to do with sci.space.policy (i.e. this isn't an
aircraft group). You are constantly asking for basic information which
is topical to sci.space.policy that has already been all over the online
space press. The space news websites aren't hard to find and they're
quite numerous. I follow more than 1/2 a dozen of these sites.

A few sites I quit following because they're too tied into the SLS mafia
and allow trolls to post asinine comments calling Falcon 9 Elon Musk's
"hobby rocket". Yeah, the "hobby rocket" which single handedly
increased the US share of the global launch market to 60! That's not a
"hobby", that's a market disruptor. Facts don't seem to matter to the
SLS mafia anymore than they do to the Musk "fanboys" that think we're
going to Mars in a couple of years on BFR/BFS based on an aspirational
goal set by Elon Musk that anyone with half a brain knows has a small
chance of actually being met.

But I digress. The point is that you're posting questions to
sci.space.policy without doing any basic reading on the topic. It gets
old.

Let me suggest you start with Ars Technica (specifically articles by
Eric Berger) and Parabolic Arc. These sites cover a wide range of space
related topics and have a lot of depth to them as well.

Jeff