Old April 30th 19, 07:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX Dragon 2 capsule destroyed in abort motor ground test

In article ,
says...

Have no idea if this is legit of not.

video on the Dragon "anomaly"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whBllkTkuU

At about 55 second mark, includes phone video from futuremartian97
which allegedly shows the spaceX Dragon2 abort test. In it, it is pretty
clear the capsule goes kablouey big time.

You're going to get little to no actual useful information from a cell
phone video. It's way too low frame rate and the way they respond to
rapid changes in light pretty much means you can't trust the few frames
you have.

NASA and SpaceX no doubt have access to high speed video of the test.
Just wait for the investigation to complete and see what they find.
Idle speculation based on bad information isn't helping.

Jeff