Old October 16th 03, 11:44 PM
Jim Kingdon

Default Permission To Fly

http://www.interglobal.org/weblog/ar...48.html#003148

The Fox news one is at:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100181,00.html which is a good
place to start as it is written in a more readable style.

Well, at least until you start quoting from the law :-). (Seriously,
you do a pretty good job at legalese-to-english, there are just a few
sentences that I had to re-read to parse).

If I read it right, it closes off the experimental aircraft
possibility (I'm not clear on the status of that choice under current
law). And doesn't seem to particularly require or even encourage any
streamlining beyond the current process for a launch license. So this
bill looks like a good thing, but does it go far enough?