Old September 25th 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Van at 26 is not easy to buy parts for.Went to pick and save(junk yard) and they had 1 318 Dodge engine there.I was luck and got what was needed. My van at 26 might easily be the oldest on the road. Has just over 81,000 miles.Doing so little driving and never on the free ways helps.Bert