View Single Post
Old September 25th 18, 03:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 1:29:10 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:39:54 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 5:38:41 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:49:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Go tell them to get the city to buy for them an air conditioner and go read some books about space!

I am getting pretty spaced sitting in this overheated room!

Double-A

It will be winter soon.

So true. I hope they have their furnace working by then!

A nice fall day here in Gresham. 65F as of 1:15 PM. Expected high 73F. Mostly clear sky and dry. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 50%.

Too bad HVAC isn't here or I would ask him what happened to the Patriots last night getting beat so easily by the usually wimpy Lions? Maybe Bert can tell us.

Double-A

AA do not watch any sports here in Mexicale.I loved going to see the Patriots play when I lived in MA. So many moons ago. I grew up with Ted Williams. Boston Braves.Boston had two teams WOW Red Sox I use to sneak in.O to be a kid again. Sandy spent the day watching me work on my 26 year old van.Picked up over$100 in parts.Took 7 hours non stop. Its not easy when your 90,and van it not easy to get to the motor.It has that dam vanity cover that has to be lifted up. Weather is still hot with no clouds. I still take two showers Monday to Friday,but only wash up Sat.and Sun. I think after 5 years living in my van I'm a sort of a street person.Not a bum,but not a esquire ether.Bert