Old December 3rd 13, 11:07 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

Default coordinate transformation

David Spain explained :
On 12/2/2013 7:54 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, December 1, 2013 2:43:44 AM UTC+5:30, David Spain wrote:
FYI ENU stands for East-North-Up...

See also:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...0719.app0c/pdf

Dave

Thanks, this was a very good link.

Wasn't sure what you were looking for specifically, but there is a
transformation matrix there for conversion from RPY to ENU. But you might
have wanted an transformation matrix from ECI to ENU and I didn't see an
exact example of that there. Good Luck.

That reference has a place on my reading list ... thank you!

/dps

--
There's nothing inherently wrong with Big Data. What matters, as it
does for Arnold Lund in California or Richard Rothman in Baltimore, are