Old April 19th 12, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Time is not Ticking in Perfect Measurements.

On Apr 18, 3:28*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
There are times when ticks are out of step. There are times when time comes to a stop.Reality there is no time that runs smoothly Spacetime being curved is the kicker. The greater the curve will effect the flow of time. We live in a very slight curve,and my post does not fit with common sense. Fact is if an alien who lived closer to our galaxy core came to Earth he would use his own time. TreBert

In other words, time is always a variable, just like the speed of
light has to be a variable (not that there's any objective proof that
individual photons even move).

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#