Old August 29th 03, 05:45 PM
Brian Gaff

Default Columbia: A Secret Contingency Plan?

I'm sorry, I ddon't buy this secret plan idea. One would suspect, if as you
say, it dates back to earlier times, that someone would have spilled the
beans by now. There are few secrets that can be kept in these times of
chequbook journalism.

Basically, i think its almost self hypnosis that we see, and as everyone has
noted, a belief that common things commonly occur, and there is little
danger.

Also, a completely naff level of intercommunication seems to be underlying
the whole story.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff....