Old October 22nd 20, 10:08 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default "Light Behaves Like Particles" Means New Physics

Again:

Richard Feynman: "It is very important to know that light behaves like particles, especially for those of you who have gone to school, where you probably learned something about light behaving like waves. I'm telling you the way it does behave - like particles." QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter p. 15 https://www.amazon.com/QED-Strange-T.../dp/0691024170

Banesh Hoffmann, Einstein's collaborator: "And if we take light to consist of particles and assume that these particles obey Newton's laws, they will conform to Newtonian relativity and thus automatically account for the null result of the Michelson-Morley experiment without recourse to contracting lengths, local time, or Lorentz transformations. Yet, as we have seen, Einstein resisted the temptation to account for the null result in terms of particles of light and simple, familiar Newtonian ideas, and introduced as his second postulate something that was more or less obvious when thought of in terms of waves in an ether." Relativity and Its Roots, p.92
https://www.amazon.com/Relativity-It.../dp/0486406768

Einsteinians:

https://thinkinganimation.com/FRL/IM...ear/Fear04.jpg

See mo https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev