Old March 29th 07, 12:26 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner oversouthern Pacific

On 29/3/07 00:23, in article
, "Warhol"
wrote:

Who would you believe me or the immortale than even can't explain the
history of own gran'da'dy

Him. I think he's the real deal, unlike you. I'm sure countless other
hundreds of your ex-followers are currently getting down with the
crystalline.

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."