Old December 5th 06, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Unclaimed Mysteries

Default What would you like to be our major goals in space

Rand Simberg wrote:
On 4 Dec 2006 17:34:42 -0800, in a place far, far away, "steve"
made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

What would you like to be our major goals in space over the next 50
years ?

Examples are :-

1) Landing a man on Mars
2) Return to the Moon
3) Un-manned exploration of planets and moons in the Solar System
4) Space Station expansion

None of the above.

My goal would be many thousand of people in space, pursuing their own
interests.

Yes.

Is "space law" mature enough to help this vision along? Or will legal
issues just have to be addressed as they come up? Also, do you have any
idea how much it annoys me when I agree with you?

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Being an Auburn fan explains a lot about what is wrong with you,
Unclaimed ... You didn't chose to address any of my post except this
last little piece where I ridiculing you for being an idiot." - "Altie"
on rec.sport.football.college, 2006