Old November 29th 06, 03:34 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
jem[_1_]

Default Interpreting the MMX null result

kenseto wrote:
"jem" wrote in message

kenseto wrote:

"jem" wrote in message ...

kenseto wrote:

"jem" wrote in message

kenseto wrote:

The experiment has been in progress since the start of recorded history,
Seto - the Earth retains its shape - different locations on its surface
don't move in different directions.

Hey idiot....I didn't say that different locations on earth move in
different directions. I said that all locations on earth are in a state

of

absolute motion

Do all locations on Earth simultaneously share the same absolute motion
or do some locations have different absolute motion than other locations?

All locations on earth share the same absolute motion.

So then it must be the case that *all* MMX devices which are attached to
the surface of the Earth, share the same absolute motion (i.e. speed and
direction) at their points of attachment. Right?

and this causes the isotropy and anistropy of the speed of

light detected by the horizontal and vertical MMXs.

Anistropy of the speed of light is caused by the source and the detector
have different states of absolute motion.

And the reason that no previous MMX has detected anisotropy is because
the source and detector have always shared the same absolute motion. Right?

And the absolute motion shared by the source and detector has always
been perpendicular to the plane defined by the arms of the MMX devices.
Right?