Old December 14th 17, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:55:25 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

AHAHAHAHAHA!! She's falling apart.

Nope, but this thread is.
So time for me to abandon this one, and start a fresh one about NASA LIES.

....As they were supposed to release a brand new whopper today.