Old December 14th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:09:43 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:54:43 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:07:26 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:27:14 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 20:02:46 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:47:47 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio
intercepts being logged to and from the surface of the moon.
Six times. Six missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times.
Six missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

But no actual proof.

I provided proof, Bastie. It is not my fault you are too stupid
to find it in the thread and read it.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

You only provided a vague referrence to something that only you,
would consider "proof"

Keep lying, Bastie. These are still in the thread.

You convinnced no one, that Apollo and NASA was/is not a massive
money sucking lie.

I don't need to convince anyone of the truth. There are thousands
of verifiable and scientific proof on the web. You're simply to
stupid to find them and too dumb to understand what they say. Not
my problem.

Now my proof again.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

Ya right,....

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

and it's just as plausible that I went to the planet Mars for
my Christmas vacation last year.

I doubt anyone reading this on alt.astronomy would question that
you're not a space cadet.

Urban Dictionary: space cadet

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=space

some one who acts like they are on another planet or plane of
existence. either they are incredibly stupid or are on drugs or most
likely a combination

a person perceived as out of touch with reality.

My reality exists.

You finally admit you have a *different* reality from everyone else.

Now, still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

A lot of talk and false bravado,....but still no links to back you up.
Present the actual evidence,.....I'm willing to destroy it as fast as you
can shovel it.

You poor sensitive little troll.