Old December 14th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:18:02 -0800, Hägar wrote:

"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

*** I think we should all ignore your ignorant skanky ass
from now on.

Consider it done.

You are just like a woman ... half a brain and
too dumb to parallel park.

Hey! LOL