Old December 5th 19, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Double-A In Memorium

SwineBert never opened and much less read, but rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve which shows

that Bert loves himself, rebuffs redemption & prefers to remain
the un-Kosher-Grand-Rabbi of Face-****ting & being a criminal,
viz http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, which

relates to that anagrams to
, "reber.A.Hitler", who sings

praises about himself with these new mono- & few-liners in the
last few days, given that "reber.A.Hitler", always yodels:

"I'm like a grape that is falling on the ground before its time". Bert
"My brain is, in reality, fried" Bert. "I post without thought", saying:

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

BUT https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 quickly
added: "Don't you ever forget it" to open this link as it shows Bert's
Dossier full of Glazierola & Bert's pitifully STUPID Gutter physics,
and refers to a saying in a profound but very a-simple-Rhyme:

________ "Bert, you are the most STUPID Swine"_____,

given & seen by your daily, senseless & useless, **Palaver**
by & with which you have shown why, like a Yiddisher Haver,
that YOU have never been more then-a-__-mental-**Cadaver**__

And it doesn't matter about what you groan & sing L'Chaim,

______ "Bert, you are still the most STUPID Swine" _____

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

That is a given", "Go figure", "Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am **I** not loved by all?". Bert. _________
__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO