Old November 26th 19, 05:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default PNN Fundraising

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 1:02:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
As soon as possible a fundraising will be launched based on PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) with the title :
“ Permanent human outposts on the Moon and on Mars through a non-missile propellantless space propulsion”

PNN prototypes will be given as gifts to donors .

PNN propellantless prototypes with relative manual and accessories to remove any doubt.

Here any info about PNN :
www.asps.it/another.htm
www.asps.it/takeoff.htm
https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/12/07...f-little-cart/

a ways Back, I designed a magnetic monopole drive.
The solar magnetic field would propel a monopole
surrounding the space craft.

The basic relation allowing hope for making this
craft is the rate of change of the polar gradients
of the body. EM theory allows infinite gradients
of the pole's magnetic field. In reality the gradients
are finite in rate at the pole.

So how to test for capacity to construct a monopole?
I would propose a trial and error testing program.
Many many designs of a charges antenna would be tested.
Basically this is done by using many element assembles
trials.

Why would this attack be hopeful? Because virtual
electric fields exist.