Old May 6th 08, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Einstien Never Found Contentment

Double-A Late in life Einstein had sad eyebrows. He never had a good
sense of humor like mine. I have out lived him I have had more time to
think then him. There is no way I could relate to a pig. I have lots of
virtual friends Einstein never had a webtv. I could have been a good
friend to Einstein and could make him laugh often We talked once on
gravity and inertia (one to one) Now I could show him that motion has a
time lapse I know he would like that. I knew how famous he was back in
1951,but I did not take advantage of that,and 15 minutes is much to
short a time to talk gravity and inertia I should have gone
to South Station and road back to Prinston with him. I was stupid
Bert