Old February 1st 05, 07:00 AM
Charleston

"Jeff Findley" wrote:

"TB" wrote in message

I'm auctioning off a few model kits right now on eBay among other things.
people here might be interested in my Revell 1/44 Shuttle with Boosters

and
Launch Tower kit. The kit is just too big for me to display and it's been
languishing unbuilt in my garage long enough. Here's a listing of

everything
I have up for auction right now:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZapocolypso

I must have missed the 1/44 scale Shuttle with Boosters. All I saw for
sale
was the puny little 1/144 scale model. ;-)

Jeff

That is still a good sized model when you have the FSS and RSS in place.

I am working on the Monoogram 1/72 scale version with boosters. It has a
couple errors on the SRBs that I will have to sand off. As an example each
booster has two forward skirt access doors. It is pretty neat overall.

Daniel