Old January 11th 05, 04:27 AM
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote:

: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :
: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: :: "Jeff Findley" wrote:
: :: :
: :: :: :Thanks for your "restraint" Fred. It helped me remember you from "way
: :: :: :back", unless that was some other Fred McCall posting to sci.space in the
: :: :: :early 90's.
: :: :
: :: :: I was the only one there that I'm aware of, Jeff.
: :: :
: :: id you ever post anything on-topic back then, or has ad hominem always
: :: :been your game?
: :
: :: Use of the phrase 'ad hominem' is something of a misnomer in your
: :: case, El Chimpo.
: :
: :: It, after all, implies that the target is human.
: :
: :Yep, nothing then and nothing now. I bet it sucks being you.

: And, as usual, you bet the wrong side. You lose.

Fred, why should I bet on you?

: But you must be used to that by now. That's why everyone calls you
: 'loser'....

The big "L" on my forehead stands 'love', the big "L" on your forehead
stands for 'loser'.

Eric

: --
: "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
: territory."
: --G. Behn