Old January 11th 05, 03:11 AM
Fred J. McCall

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
:: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: :: "Jeff Findley" wrote:
:: :
:: :: :Thanks for your "restraint" Fred. It helped me remember you from "way
:: :: :back", unless that was some other Fred McCall posting to sci.space in the
:: :: :early 90's.
:: :
:: :: I was the only one there that I'm aware of, Jeff.
:: :
:: id you ever post anything on-topic back then, or has ad hominem always
:: :been your game?
:
:: Use of the phrase 'ad hominem' is something of a misnomer in your
:: case, El Chimpo.
:
:: It, after all, implies that the target is human.
:
:Yep, nothing then and nothing now. I bet it sucks being you.

And, as usual, you bet the wrong side. You lose.

But you must be used to that by now. That's why everyone calls you
'loser'....

territory."
--G. Behn