Old April 19th 18, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Hagar's new tool.

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 12/03/2018 Ã* 17:11, Hägar a écrit :
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
Hagar bought one of these. He shoves it up his ass looking for his head.
https://www.facebook.com/androidendo...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.AI%406520a5c74eb3dc973f3d344b60ef2a71&__tn__=-R

*** Congrats, noTroll .... you really possess the much touted power
of ESP. I will have an Endoscope shoved down my right nostril this
coming Wednesday to view the state of my larynx after 29 radiation
treatments to thwart cancer, 5 years ago.

why are you answering him?

The more you answer him, the more he are going to write up dirty tricks
of piece of ****

*** Being a Frenchman with no balls, you wouldn't understand
and we would not expect you to. So crawl back under your rock,
mon petit cochon.