Old February 11th 17, 06:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Michael Gallagher

Default If you weren'r confused already....

For a few days, it looked as if we were headed for a replay of the FY
2011 budget, only worse. Politico reported the Trump adminstration
wanted NASA to back space economic development with exploration
written off as "esoteric activities." Oh, great, I thought, here we
go again.

But it turns out those thoughts were in some January emails sent by
someone no longer with NASA with regard to memos that have not been
written. So maybe nothing disrpuptve after all?

Or just not yet?

Anyway, here is the latest. Whether it makes things more or less
confusing, YMMV.
http://spacenews.com/the-big-changes...oming-to-nasa/