Old June 7th 12, 01:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default How to Kill Cancer Cells(my ideas on it)

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

I predict we will be hearing more people getting brain cancer than
ever. There are three good reasons for this prediction. TreBert