Old September 1st 03, 03:17 AM
Stephen Stocker

Default Booster Crossing

In article , /etc wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 01:05:32 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Clark posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
[snip]

Yes I saw the videos. I'm just trying to understand Mr. Maxson's
rationale.

Ummm, by definition, insanity isn't rational. YMMV.

I'm just trying to understand Mr. Maxsons point of view in
a rational way, and I do not consider "insanity" is a really
good argument in a rational debate. After all Mr. Maxson is
a retired engineer and probably has his arguments which are
valuable until the contrary has been proven.
BTW, what exactly are *your* credentials?

Those who rely on the name-calling either have no argument or are too
lazy to present it. You're right, belief in an unpopular (or
incorrect, for that matter) theory isn't evidence of "insanity".

Personally, I'm inclined to accept what I've read so far of the
official version (although my knowledge is a *long* way from
complete), but I don't believe that Mr. Maxson is "insane".

Steve