Old July 19th 17, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's
factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast
when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert

Horseburgers are extra lean. Not bad at all. What did I care if the
meat in my burger came from a horse who lost too many races?

Double-A

Once any meat is ground up into pink slime, I doubt anyone could tell how
old the contributor was.
Even veal tastes the same as beef once it is ground.