Old May 19th 20, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default I'm going to be able to see the ISS tonight.

I'm going to be able to see the ISS tonight.
In Seattle area, and it's clear!

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm

elsewhere, one neat comment
A B
May 16, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Watching the ISS disappear into the Earth's shadow in the evening can
give me a felt sense of the height of the station's orbit. For pure
drama, I love seeing the ISS suddenly appear high in the western dawn
sky, blazing as brightly as Venus.

other citations

https://www.heavens-above.com/main.aspx

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm

general information
https://skyandtelescope.org/observin...space-station/

Midnight Sun bonanza
Seattleites will see five successive space station passes the night of
May 18–19. The times noted are when the ISS first appears (at ~10°
altitude) in the west. Click for a high resolution version.
Chris Peat / Heavens Above
(Ahhh, thank you for the offer, but IMHO, one good one will
be fine!)