Old October 1st 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.arts.sf.science,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.battlestar-galactica,sci.space.policy
Vandar

Default The new pics from Mars PROVE there was a civilisation there.

John P. wrote:

"A Troll" wrote in a message

http://hiroc.lpl.arizona.edu/images/...RA_000823_1720
_RED.browse.jpg

221,22 - 223,106: This appears to be a sort of highway that vehicles must
have traveled on.

65,181: This is clearly a manufactured building.

33,96: An abandoned stadium, for sporting events.

844,5: Another building.

There are many other artificial features which are obvious at this level
of
detail. The question of civilisation on Mars has been answered; the new
question is now: where did they go?

Duh! You obviously know nothing about Mars. We used to have a summer home
there when I was a kid. The taxes are completely ridiculous there! Everyone
just abandoned the place and bought summer homes on other planets. With no
more taxes to collect, the greedy government left as well.

I found a nice ranch house on Europa. It was between that and a colonial
on Io. I chose the ranch house because the school system on Europa is
much better and they have a lower crime rate.