Old May 17th 06, 07:47 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default News: Nigeria plans to launch first satellite in 2018 - Train astronauts by 2015

On or about Tue, 16 May 2006 18:25:36 -0500, Jorge R. Frank made the sensational claim that:
I confess I kept reading for the punchline, and was disappointed when it
never arrived.

They overran their budget just issuing the press release. Damn shame too, I
heard the film strip was gonna be great.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't