Old July 7th 03, 12:32 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default now: racing fuel, and other gas producers

David Higgins wrote in
:

On a slightly more serious note, I'm rather fond of this
sauce: http://www.peppers.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=359
which is available by the gallon for $20.00. So far,
I've purchased three gallons of the stuff. It won't
substitute for fuel, however (too chunky).

Well, as long as we're posting OT...

Thanks for the link. Now I can get my favorite sauce without driving to
New Orleans:

http://www.peppers.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=746

(my tastes run just a bit hotter...)

Even I'm not insane enough to try this one:

http://www.peppers.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=2325

Which, by my reckoning, is 75% as strong as most pepper sprays.

Shoot, I'm surprised some idiot hasn't tried using pepper spray as a food
additive, for the ultimate endorphin rush...

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.