Old December 27th 04, 05:32 PM
boblpetersen1

Default Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others

Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others. If there
is no motion or sign of action before your first move. One must
consider that one is being over run. Is the nature of what chooses to
follow the rules to own the rules, lead or own the right to do what it
pleases. One can only ask the question by one's actions. If one is
entitled to something and others are given free rain assume their
part then the story is told. A question not asked and the amount of
assumption tell a lot about the nature of the whole.

The more real the information for the paper becomes the more motion.
The possible entitled being "handed to the idiots and the vain to
assume".

The house and this plane for me are Xanadu, shangri la or as close to
the garden as I can get. The point picked show are those most useless
yet most involved it come out slowly still because it is my hiding
place. So if while I am going for broke things seem a little
baroque. That is the way it is suppose to be. I once decided if I
started a "rock group " it would be called Baroque. First album the
flower of Baroque, the second Broke, the third Broke Again, and the
next Baroque Sells Out. Imagine trying not to make those names true.

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be.120host.net

Bob L. Petersen

Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com