Old July 5th 03, 01:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

What if we need a huge 5th dimension for the whole universe in place
since the big bang,and expanding with it as I type? To me it is not that
(iffY) for I've had this thought for a great many years. The dimension
is waves that circle the universe like the earth's imaginary
latitude,and longitude lines.. These waves are intrinsic to space.
These waves act like a grid,and keep the universe in touch with every
particle and energy. I can say these waves control the sub-microscopic
energies in the fabric of space,and that means even before the big
bang.this wave grid existed. I could say a break in this massive grid
made of waves had a wave that had to break ,and its effect created the
big bang. You need not ask what these waves are created from. Its
gravity all the way down Bert PS I'm looking at a
large spider web in a corner on my porch.(there is a sameness)