Old December 11th 03, 06:01 PM
asps

Default A revolutionary propulsion system

"Uncle Al" ha scritto nel messaggio
asps wrote:

Subject: A revolutionary propulsion system

[snip]

One of the advantages of SC2.12 is that no reaction mass is used and

that
the specific momentum is million times greather than the momentum of the
ionic motors (which have a specific impulse much greater one of the

chemical
rockets).

[snip]

Perpetual motion machine of the first kind plus a reactionless drive.
Bull****.

false SC2.12 (i.e. PNN) is not a reactionless drive momentum and energy are
conserved:
http://www.dipmat.unipg.it/~bartocci/ep7/ep7-asps.htm

http://w0rli.home.att.net/youare.swf
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

Space is homogeneous and isotropic. By Noether's theorem linear and
angular momenta therefore must be conserved. Time is homogeneous. By
Noether's theorem energy therefore must be conserved.

what you say is not general ...we have ALL experiments that prove the
contrary

Hey stooopid: Local symmetries create conservation laws through
Noether's theorem,

we showed PNN theory to several italian industries
http://www.asps.it/enti.htm
and they said that it might work ..... read our issue Nova Astronautica a
topic of http://www.asps.it

http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~cwp/art...h/mort186.html
http://www.emmynoether.com/
http://arXiv.org/abs/physics/9807044
http://www.physics.buffalo.edu/phy511/section3.pdf
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/noether.html

A conserved quantity derives from each symmetry commuting with time,

balle

and the reverse.

balle

A divergence-free current (conserved property) arises
if the Lagrangian or the action is invariant under continuous
transformation.

methaphysics ........ that don't want to see PNN experiments .........
methaphysics i.e. pre-galilean use of mind .....
the only way to change the reality is the experiment .....
http://www.asps.it/occhiale.htm

E.Laureti