Old February 28th 18, 04:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default NASA's biggest worry right now: What if something goes wrong with the Webb telescope?

"Chris.B" wrote in
:

On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 15:47:43 UTC+1, Bill wrote:

You appear to have miss-attributed his remarks to me.

Then, I'm afraid, you must be posting in the wrong thread. I
assumed your "faint praise" defense of AI1461 was aimed squarely
at me. Ain't paranoia wonderful? ;-)

Plus, you can't read. And are stupid. And delusional.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek