Old November 21st 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Yet another Planetary Nebula discovery

it has already been posted to AMASTRO, more than one person has confirmed it
visually and there's a pretty signifcant amount of [OIII] in it.

It may or may not be a planetary but it is definitely there, shows up in DSS
but doesn't show up as being catalogued in Vizier nor do any of the stars
show up in Vizier either. It is all very curious because it is faint but not
that faint and in tricolor emission line images it shows up very prominently