Old January 18th 18, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default And Global Warming strikes again

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:58:21 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
In Siberia, on 1/17/2018, a new cold record:
- 88.6F !! People are freezing to death:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oymyako...zen-eyelashes/

But I'm sure the talking heads will enlighten us on
how that is caused by Global Warming, all in synch
with the Al "massage with happy ending" Gore's
Earth Climate Bible ....

To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#301cb5894dcf

Double-A

*** so, does that mean that there will be a "Clunker buy-back",
so that we can counter the threat of "Global Cooling" ???
I'd sure like to have that good old Camaro back with the
350ci, four barrel and glass-pack mufflers .... got all of
12mpg ... those were the days ...