Old April 2nd 04, 01:52 AM
Davoud

Default April Fools APOD: Missing the Joke?

I have asked you repeatedly not to discuss Martian geology unless I'm
around to provide you with the appropriate cues.

John Steinberg:
...and extra points to
those who spotted Bea Arthur's brassiere near the center of the image.

That is Dick Cheney's jock strap.

And perhaps most notably, in the lower left corner, approximately
twenty pixels up from the bottom and ten pixels in from the left, is a
Krispy Kreme donut. (Oh, the humanity!)

You're obviously much more at home with medical science. I see a Nobel
Prize for Exomedicine for you for discovering what killed off the
Martians.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com