Old September 20th 11, 10:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Doug Freyburger

Default Search for snoopy

Andre Lieven wrote:

I tend to use Vanguard 1 as a personal touchstone to my connection
to the Space Age, as it was launched four days before I was, but I
outweighed it, even at the time. :-)

Depends on which time point you take for "launched". ;^) It was
launched a month and a half before I was born and I also outweighed it
at that point. Or was it launched seven and a half months after I was
conceived and it outweighed me by a vast amount at that point in time!

Like you I was not conceived during the Space Age but I was born during
it.