Old September 21st 10, 06:51 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
jim

Default Astro.Geekjoy gone?

It's been a while since I was last seriously into astronomy, but my
interest is waxing again. There were a series of observing reports at a
site called astro.geekjoy.com which I really enjoyed reading. Sadly that
site no longer seems to be there.

Does anyone have a copy of those reports? I seem to remember the name
'Jeff' and his 'scope was an MK67 I think.

Many thanks.

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious