Old September 14th 08, 04:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default just THREE YEARS AFTER my "CREWLESS Space Shuttle" article,the NSF """experts""" discover the idea of an unmanned Shuttle to fill the2010-2016 cargo-to-ISS (six+ years) GAP

On Sep 14, 2:11 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

just THREE YEARS AFTER my "CREWLESS Space Shuttle" article (and forums/
blogs threads/posts/comments everywhere) ...

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/spaceShu...ceshuttle.html

...the NSF """experts""" discover the idea of an unmanned Shuttle to
fill the 2010-2016 cargo-to-ISS (six+ years) GAP:

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...ic=14322.0;all

.

Too bad you're not one of the Zionist/Nazi insiders (aka DARPA and
Skull and Bones), as we'd be decades ahead of where we are, and not
likely $54 trillions in federal debt, or continually at war.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG