Old November 4th 06, 02:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy,de.sci.astronomie,fr.sci.astronomie
Philippe Delsol

Default M1 - Crab Nebula in Taurus

Thierry a écrit :
"Philippe Delsol" wrote in message

Anthony Ayiomamitis a écrit :

Dear Friends,

Finally a small break in the bad weather we have been experiencing the
past few weeks with a brief 3.5-hr window of opportunity after the moon
had finally set to image the Crab Nebula in Taurus. I regret not pursuing
the luminance portion in h-alpha (live and learn) and I will follow-up
with a repeat visit which will most certainly include a heavy h-alpha
component.

For those interested, please see
http://www.perseus.gr/Astro-DSO-NGC-1952.htm .... the higher resolution
version available by clicking on the hyperlinked image includes a
"misplaced" asteroid on the upper left quadrant.

The seeing was quite horrible (FWHM 2.9 to 3.6 arc-secs) and a far cry
from my usual 1.7 to 2.3 arc-secs.

Clear skies!

Anthony.

Thank you, Danke, Merci !

Pas "danke" en grec, ce serait plutôt du genre "??? ????????????" mais ils
disent aussi "merci"!

en Grec ?
ευχαριστώ

j'espere que tu as de l'utf8 ;-)