Old March 13th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Good chunky/Bad Chicken-DON'T EAT THE OSCAR MAYER!

Where did you steal this **** from, WartPlug? Another of your
crackpot wild DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! fairy tales.

As for Sovietski's sparing synagogues: I don't believe it! It just
doesn't match their history.

Saul Levy

On 18 Feb 2007 19:53:21 -0800, "Warhol"
wrote:

DO NOT EAT MEAT ANYMORE... WARNING... DO NOT EAT MEAT ANYMORE...

THE COMPLOT ALWAYS STARTS SO... THE BAD BOY'S HAVE RELEASED THEIR
INSTRUMENT OF DOOM...

OH WORLD WAKE UP... THIS AINT COMING FROM GOD, BUT FROM THE DEVILL and
his DEMONS.

The \"God\" that Serves Elite Jews...hmmm?

February 16, 2007

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

Last week I noted that the Soviets razed thousands of churches but
spared synagogues.