Old January 30th 15, 08:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default A game for oriel36 et al to play

On Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 12:15:42 PM UTC, oriel36 wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:37*am, badastrobuster wrote:
On Nov 27, 10:58*am, oriel36 wrote:

NOW FAILED SIX TIMES - I WILL TRY AGAIN

You are not failing,you are succeeding and making everyone else
succeed with you so keep trying,you have another 1455 times to go to
show you can count the arithmetical string of rotations and days which
make up the calendar system stretching from Mar 1st 2008 until Feb
29th 2012 or 365 1/4 rotations/days per orbital cycle.

It is no big deal that this guy here sets up a game for me and everyone else, doesn't have to play himself and still loses so like many just fade into irrelevance notwithstanding that they had little to bring to the forum anyway. I thought it was funny and a bit of an indulgence on my part but that's just me and no further comment is necessary now or in future.

I have seen it once where a sea eagle was mobbed by a crow where the eagle just circled higher and higher until the crow couldn't follow and then plunged spectacularly so this guy is useful as a cautionary tale. Then again such are the joys of the unmoderated Usenet and I have nothing to say against this practice.