Old December 3rd 10, 03:39 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default A game for palsing et al to play

On Dec 2, 11:30*pm, "Androcles"
wrote:

Your definition of simultaneity is a special relativity case where c =
infinity,
not anything remotely connected with Nature.

No, it is not, bird-brain. Einstein states in his definition that if
the TIME for light to travel from one clock to the other is equal in
both directions, the the locks are synchronous. Clearly he didn't
believe that c = infinity.

Somehow, I knew you were going to be a poor loser, a would attempt to
put a feeble spin on your defeat.

I'm going to treat this conversation exactly like my dog would, just
**** on it and walk away...