Old June 28th 04, 02:09 PM
Michael

Default Updated Website for the Ayrshire Astronomical Society

Hi Everyone,

The Ayrshire Astronomical Society (AAS) was re-formed as a non-profit
organisation in 1992, to serve as a meeting and discussion forum for a
growing number of amateur astronomers based in Ayrshire and
surrounding counties.

Recently we have been working programmes to bring Amateur Astronomy to
Schools and the General Public with planned viewings and we are now
complementing this with an updated web site, which is is still in its
infancy and being updated with Members photographs and articles.

Comments and feedback is always welcome and the new URL is
www.ayrastro.co.uk

Kindest Regards,

Michael