Old December 13th 03, 02:56 PM
Paul F. Dietz

Default A revolutionary propulsion system

asps wrote:

Since July 2002 , every 3 or 4 months , we have road shows wth italian
aerospace industries (and we have still) . The problem is the procedure
...... they want generally :

1) the know-how of PNN before they try to find who can pay Asps.
2) to be the only owner of pnn before they try to find who can pay Asps

We want at the same time and to avoid loss of know-how we have a procedure
to show SC2.12 in a closed box http://www.asps.it/propnn.htm (for safety no
patent at now)
Besides we want money only if SC2.12 is a revolution in space transport
system.

Suuuuuure you have.

You've been spamming this bull**** on usenet since 1996. It reeked then,
and it has not improved with age.

Your patent excuse is utterly ridiculous and contemptible.

Against us work that the fact we are very small and PNN is simplew
incredible.
Several industries said ud that don't like PNN for the fact that is less
expensive than the rocketry. They said to us that PNN will be interesting if
italian goverment put in it the same money that put in rocketry.....

The biggest thing working against you is the unfortunate fact it's
all a pile of steaming ****.

At least you got the 'incredible' (meaning: without credibility)
part right.

Paul