Old March 11th 04, 06:46 PM
Donald L Ferrt

Default Mars: A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

DrPostman wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:15:21 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:07:46 GMT, DrPostman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

On 9 Mar 2004 15:13:48 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote:

Looks like postal is the one with the messed up view!

I never want to have the sort of "vision" you have.

All it takes is a fifth of vodka, and a major head injury.

Well, other than the head injury I have experienced that sort of
vision. I especially never want to get drunk on vodka again. That
stuff is NASSY.

And that is your explaination for A Lack of Water on Mars?????