Old July 26th 15, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 10:20:13 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 12:43:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 5:11:34 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
A That is a good idea. Maybe you could rent one? Make sure there are no snakes or bears around. Trebert

Rattle snakes can be found on the east side of Mt. Hood, but not on the west side. They like it dryer. Bears are everywhere, but all black bears that have a fear of man.

It is raining lightly here in Gresham! Only 62F as of 12:30 PM. Expected high only 67F. It never rains in Oregon in July! (Except rarely and perversely on the 4th of July holiday.) So why is it, you global warming advocates, that it is so cold and rainy in July!

Coming back from the westside yesterday, I had to spend 2 hours and 20 minutes on one bus! It takes me all the way to my door, but going straight through downtown during rush hour traffic was very slow! It is an arduous journey!

Double-A

AA Beach weather finally here.Lots of bright sun at 7am Heading for Huntington Beach with my lady cop(Sandy) Bert

So, your lady cop friend surfaced? Good for you. Sure the department just hasn't assigned her to keep an eye on you?

Not beach weather here. Only 65F under cloudy skies as of 11:45 AM here in Gresham. Could be thunderstorms! Expected high 71F.

Got my exercise yesterday by walking over to a garage sale. I'd like to find some aluminum lawn chairs for my pateo. The ones in the stores nowadays are made of steel, which is a lot heavier to carry around. I guess the price of aluminum has gone up, which is why you don't see them anymore. The guy had no chairs to sell, so I bought some music tapes. My old stereo will play them.

Double-A