Old March 27th 12, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

Default Duck Feet Is the Way to Go. O ya

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:42:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2011 8:45:26 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do the
ducks that swim on the pond I use. Ducks been using this for millions
of years. I have been using it for 2 days I like it,and so simple to
make.Its fun TreBert

All my boats come with duck feets TreBert

Buy my sail boat plans for $15 bucks get also plans for inboard duck foot motor,and have fun this hot Summer riding the waves. No big money to spend. No need for trailer. Money back if not happy. Just think no matter which way the wind blows you set your own sail. Try this offer. You will be a happy sailer. I will see to it.My Gmail address is Herbertglazier 0 @ Gmail.com I will also tell you how I take pictures faster than a strobe TreBert PS Email if you have any questions TreBert