Old January 8th 13, 03:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.

do you not see that the angular momentum
of atoms, has to be condsidered if a prefered direction
is taken?

taht is to say, lightwaves do not have a velocity,
only a speed.

Situation IS asymmetrical if we tag a frame that undergoes actual
acceleration. But this is against the basic principles of SR which
deals with uniform relative motion and nothing else.

thus:
my main concern, for using diadians (or tau) is that
the simplicity of (viz) radar distances is obscured;
also, how to avoid confusion with radians (or "pi+pi"),
since pi is generally considered to be a dimensionless constant,
by some argument or other.

--yay; a new proof of Fermat's 'little' theorm!